Integrate your current math lessons with Tinkercad skills! Visualizing math concepts helps students determine if an answer “makes sense”.
- Make chocolate bar fractions and color-coordinate their answers
- Illustrate word problems (such as area, surface area, and volume) for visual guides
- Draw triangles to review the Pythagorean theorem and various trig/pre-calc problems
- Discuss ratios and proportions while sizing objects
- Create 3D geometrical shapes and polygons from 2D ones
- Manipulate shapes by clicking and dragging for plots
- “Bake” pie chart pies!
- Solve equations and inequalities by moving shapes around
- …and more!
Review your students’ STL files using the Tinkercad Classroom!